– Gently press the pouch to evenly spread the serum into the gloves fingertips.
– Cut the gloves seal and slide clean-dry hands into the mask.
– Leave on for 8 to 20 minutes.
– Remove and massage any serum excess into the skin.
– Using the hand mask on a regular basis helps to intensely nourish the hands skin, nails and cuticles.
Goat Milk Extract, Shea Butter, Centella Asiatica Extract, Licorice Root extract, Rosemary, Chamomile, Ceramides
Contains Ceramide 6-II
Ceramide 6-II is a type of ceramide that is naturally found in the stratum corneum (the uppermost layer of skin). It accounts for approximately 8.8% of the total ceramide pool in the stratum corneum. Ceramide 6-II may also be referred to as Ceramide AP on a product’s ingredient label, which represents the new INCI nomenclature for this ingredient. The “A” stands for Alpha-hydroxy fatty acid and the “P” refers to the Phytosphingosine base. Topical application of Ceramide 6-II improves the skin barrier function, which helps to keep harmful environmental irritants out and also prevent skin dehydration. Ceramide 6-II can be found in skin care products that are intended to moisturize and replenish skin.
Alcohol Free, Formaldehyde Free, Paraben Free, Glucocorticoid Free
New Zeeland product